Sunday, December 18, 2011

Are you aware?

I’m pretty sure you don’t know who I am. But that’s okay, because I don’t expect most people to.

I’m the average, everyday teen who’s looking to pursue his own interests in life. And there are plenty of things out there that I’m willing to try; especially since I live in California, a place with weird things and people, such as medical marijuana and Octomom.

Let’s get down to business; I’m here to share my thoughts, feelings, and reflections on my actions as I progress through everyday life in school, with my friends, and everything else that I do. Little by little I’ll crack myself open to anyone and everyone who chooses to visit my blog, so you’ll learn more about another anonymous human being in this not-so-private world.

No comments:

Post a Comment